Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Oggy's rezzer version 1.4 is on sale at Oggy's scripted items !
This is a tool for vendors that want to display their items without using up all their prims and occupy all the room on their land. If you want to reliably rez or unrez a house exactly where you want, this rezzer is for you.Highlights include:
- Highly customizable and reliable through a solid configuration notecard. No more config data loss because of sim restart or script reset.
- Organize your creations in categories. Unlimited number of categories or items supported. One object can even belong to several categories. Only minimal preparation needed.
- Precisely specify the coordinates where you want your objects to appear, and their exact orientation. No more creations disappearing underground or upside down for obscure reasons.
- Both relative and absolute coordinates systems. If you move your rezzer, the coordinates of rezzed objects will automatically adapt.
- Display a picture (or something else !) of your object on the rezzer.
- Fine tune all aspects (including messages and menues) through numerous options.
- Translate the messages into your language through a special localization notecard.
- Complete instructions in a (hopefully) clear documentation notecard.
- Cheap : L$200.
Welcome to Oggy's scripted items blog !
I put up this blog to advertise items i created in Second Life and that are for sale at SL's Market Place.
I tried to make original scripted creations and to keep the prices reasonable. Feel free to visit my SL Marketplace store and give my your (constructive) feedback !
You can also ask me if you have a specific request for a script or item.
Many thanks to Katerina Brezoianu for her help with testing, inspiration and general support. Visit her Market place store for nice antique furniture and wonderful houses !